Junior Growth Hacker required for an exciting new software development company. We're living through a revolution; the very structure of the economy is changing, and the world is going digital.
Backswood is providing the 'picks-and-shovels', enabling new and existing businesses to build digital products and scale faster and for a fraction of the cost.
We are looking for a junior growth hacker to generate leads for Backswood and our clients. One day you might be helping to scale a new direct to consumer meat company, another you'll be launching a new app for Shopify. To do the job well; you need an analytical brain, a great understanding of social media and an outgoing personality.
- You have 2-5 years of experience of content and digital marketing
- Strong written communication skills
- A collaborative mindset, able to work self-directed as part of a small team
- Independent and critical/analytical thinker
- Full of creativity, and a self-starter
Desirable skills or willing to learn
- Google ads, Google Analytics, Keyword optimisation
- Facebook, Instagram
- Adobe Creative Suite / Canva
- User behaviour analytics tools, e.g. Mixpanel, Google Optimise
What you will work on
- Plan and execute our marketing strategy
- Develop and run on a content marketing plan, across the website and social media channels
- Create content for blogs, press releases, social media and email
- Lead on and contribute to brand identity
- Develop marketing collateral to support sales and outreach efforts
- Develop emails and newsletter marketing campaigns
- Implement our communication/ PR strategy
- Define and report on key marketing metrics
- Contribute to the optimisation of user conversion (converting visitors to signups or demos)
What we offer
- Become a vital member of a friendly team working on big, exciting opportunities.
- A chance to help shape a business from a very early stage.
- Chance to build and manage a marketing team as the company grows.
- No hierarchy, own responsibility, fast implementation of decisions
Backswood has an office in London one person based in the capital, in New Delhi we have a further 75 person team making you'll be the second London hire. The business has been cash-flow positive from day one and we are signing up a new client every two weeks.
Please include your academic grades from school on your CV and describe in 150 words a time when you've grown an organisation.
* No agencies or recruiters *